Re: Updated kernel 2.2.20 & broke my NIC; relatively novice user.

As I am now reading the changelog for the recent 2.2.20-i386 kernel update (2.2.20-5woody5) I see:

*This effectively removes all *-scylid.o modules

I know the natsemi.c is available from Scylid computing, therefore, does the new 2.2.20 kernel binary not provide the natsemi LKM?

If my novice hunch is correct, what are my options? I would like to continuse using stock binary kernels. Should I try to install the 2.4.18 kernel?

Barry