Re: Setting up a printer.

Hallo,
>Hi,
>
>I'm not capable to get my printer work under Debian
>sarge.
>I have installed cups, I've read the docs in
>linuxprinting.org and all. If I go to
>http://localhost:631/admin, the browser says that the
>connection is refused and I don't understand why.

Have You installed the cups server along with the cups client? Cups comes as a
client server system and Your problem sounds like You had forgotten to
install cupsys package itself and only installed cupsys-client.
Just to make sure, You used the debian packages?
   js

--
Nasrudin called at a large house to collect for charity.  The servant said
"My master is out."  Nasrudin replied, "Tell your master that next time he