Re: (no subject) [AOL user calling for help]

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 09:38:43AM -0500, NENA50@aol.com wrote:
> I WOULD LIKE TO USE COREL OR WORDPERFECT TO MAKE BUSINESS CARDS FOR MY
> HUSBAND BUT DOWNLOADED THE PROGRAM ON HIS ACCOUNT AND HE'S NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR.
> HOW DO I CHANGE THIS SO I CAN ACHIEVE WHAT I NEED TO DO

First of all, let go of your Shift key, or unlock Caps. Writing in all
uppercase is considered yelling and quite rude by some, annoying because
it is hard to read by most.

Then, if your husband's computer is running Debian GNU/Linux, which is
what this mailing list is all about, then neither Corel Draw nor
WordPerfect will run. Try the OpenOffice suite of programs. Ask whoever
is admin of that machine to install it for you.

If you are running Windows, which I strongly suspect, sorry. No help to
be expected here. Zilch. Nada.

Either way, please step away from your husband's computer before you
accidentally damage it.

Cheers,
Nick

--