Re: Let Sunbeam Tech know Case Mod products with Bin Laden are not welcome

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 12:43:15PM +1000, Peter A. Cole wrote:
> In fact, I think you'll find the company's laughing because of this sudden increase in interest of their website.

Hey, I'm from the South: there are a lot of people who like the
Confederate Flag, tattoos of Swatiskas, burning crosses, and all that
shit.  It makes a lot of money and a lot of people think like that.

I know all about where your head is at.

However, I am confident that, in due course, exposing this sort of thing
makes it go away, in the shadows, knashing its teeth.  Evil always wears
a mask, and cannot stand in decent company.

Everyone who buys one, and I visit their house, and I see it, I say
"well, now I know everything I need to know about *THAT* guy."

It serves me too.