Re: Let Sunbeam Tech know Case Mod products with Bin Laden are not welcome

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 18:02:32 -0800
Number Six <40302.nospam@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 12:54:39PM +1100, Mathew Meins wrote:
> > The Bin Laden one appears to ridicule him, from what I can see at the URL you
> > posted. I really don't know what you're complaining about.
>
> The Saddam one has a big nose and looks like a caricature.
> What feature of the Bin Laden one is distored, exagerated, or funny?
>
> Of course I didn't buy it.  And of course the FBI shouldn't prosecute
> them.  And of course they have the right to do it.
>
> However, they should *not* do it, and the world must be informed of
> their tendancies.  Knowledge is power.
>
> Never again will the world not know how this company thinks.
> Not the most earth-shattering thing, but it is A True Thing.
>
> Right always wins in the end.

All that I can see that you've done is promote the product by spreading the website and encouraging people to look at it...

In fact, I think you'll find the company's laughing because of this sudden increase in interest of their website.

And, as a result of that, if some of the people who look at it aren't offended, they may find increased productivity by way of the increased activity because some of these people may find something they want to purchase...

Just my 2 cents worth...