Re: Alsa with 2.4.24

Should also have said that this applies both in KDE and using mpg123.

Tony Middleton wrote:
I run a sarge system using standard kernel-image-k7 and alsa modules. I have an Audigy sound card which uses the emu10k1 driver. Since moving to 2.4.24 i get no sound but can't find any error messages anywhere. If I revert to 2.4.22 everything works OK. Haven't been able to find anything on the Debian site or via Google.

Would appreciate any suggestions where to look.

Regards

Tony Middleton