Re: swapping interfaces

>I have a machine with 2 ethernet interfaces installed. The systems
>installed
>with the Gigabit interface as eth0 and 100MB interface as eth1.
>Can someone tell me how to change this so the 100MB interface is
>eth0 and the gigabit interface is eth1?

Hallo,
try to compile the drivers as modules, load the module for the eth0 card
first, the driver for the eth1 card second. Just make sure, they're not
autoloaded (or if, at least autoloaded in the right order).
Best regards,
   js
--
Speer's 1st Law of Proofreading:
	The visibility of an error is inversely proportional to the