gnulpr looping bug

Hi all,

	I've recenly installed gnulpr, but now when a user tries to print
something from openoffice or a pdf viewer {gimp 2.0 pre 3 seems ok} glpr
runs, and then whatever the settings are, when Print is clicked, it
launches glpr again.

	As a result, it's not possible for users to print from these programs
:-(.

	I've ensured that all users can read the ppd file, is there anything
that I'm missing?

Thanks,

James

NB, I'm not a member of the list, so if any reply could be CC'ed to me
I'd be grateful