Re: (transl: file transfer within VLAN)

On Friday 05 March 2004 13:10, Antonio Rodriguez shoved this in my mailbox:
> On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 10:17:32AM +0100, Valvanuz Fernandez wrote:
> > Hola:
> > Acabo de meter un ordenador en varias VLANs. Aparentemente funciona todo,
> > pero cuando quiero traer ficheros de un ordenador a través de cualquiera
> > de
>
> ###################
> #Fast Translation:#
> ###################
> I have a computer working connected to vlans. Everything works well,
> except that I can't transfer files. It just hangs. I tried scp, ftp,
> http: didn't work. I have no firewall. System: woddy, kernel
> 2.4.18-686, module for ethernet card eepro100.  Thanks, Valva.

Looks like a routing problem to me. Do a traceroute to the destination host.

traceroute 192.168.1.2
(change the ip address)

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.