Re: php in woody acting very strange

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 01:46:59PM -0800, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> Antonio Rodriguez <arodriguez31@cfl.rr.com> writes:
>
> > Here are two different pages:
> > One loads fine, the other doesn't load, wants to be downloaded.
> > I can't see why. This may seem offtopic, some may want to send me to a
> > php list. However, this behaviour began only after woody upgrade, and
> > netsaint installation. The only difference in the two pages, including
> > blank lines, is shown below. It seems very weird to me.
>
> It has to do with the apache configuration.  What matters is the
> content-type apache thinks the files are, and whether it decides to
> try to execute the file and send its output, or send the contents of
> the file directly.
> good times,
> Vineet

Hi Vineet, thanks for all your advices. I will keep them in mind (the
telnet trick sounds good). Now, the cause for the whole problem seems
to be a bug in Firebird (sid). Someone helped by looking at the pages
with konqueror and discovering that it was indeed working! For the
record, if anyone finds erratic (unexplained by permissions, etc
reasons) reasons, please try different browsers.