Evolution, impossible to select contacts since update evolution from sid

Hi,

I updated evolution four day ago. Before, I think than I used the
version 1.4.5-3.0. Now I use the version 1.4.5-3.2.

I've many contact recorded in evolution. Before updating, I could select
the contacts in dialogue box "Select some contacts in note book". The
dialbox is show when I use button "To :".

Since the updating, this dialbox show no one contact in the list.

I would like know how to fix this problem ?

Thanks you
Stéphane KLEIN
--
Stéphane KLEIN