Installing nvu:"the html editor for L--dows"

If you already have Debian up and running, you do not need Lindows.
Nvu is a Mozilla operation. If you have a recent Mozilla, it should play. I
have not installed Nvu as of yet but downloaded it for both Linux and
W--dows.

I had previous played with Komodo which is a GUI-IDE for perl, python, PHP and
others. Also, Mozilla. An alternative to Java for a multi-platform
application with Mozilla's rendering and GUI functions.