Re: Futile screenshot question

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 05:47:56PM +0100, Tom wrote:
> When I try to take a single-window screenshot that is wider than my
> monitor can display, all I get is the visible part of that window. I
> guess there's a very logical explanation for that, but what I'd like
> to know is not the reason, but if there's a way around it?

I think a simple way to get around it would be to have a larger desktop.
There are several ways in which you can have a desktop that is larger
than your monitor can display. Off the top of my head I think you could
run a VNC session with crazy geometry settings 2048x1536.

Bijan
--
Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com>
http://www.crasseux.com