Re: debconf MemoryError

On (02/03/04 18:10), BaekRyun Je wrote:
> Hello,
> i'm using sid and while system update debconf raising
> error.
>
> Setting up debconf (1.4.12) ...
> Sorry: MemoryError: ()
> dpkg: error processing debconf (--configure):
>  subprocess post-installation script returned error
> exit status 1
Upgrading yesterday, aptitude reported critical bug(s) in dpkg - it
seems to have cleared now and the latest upgrade seems to be OK.
Perhaps you could try another upgrade?  However, I am not sure whether
your problem relates to debianutils which still has serious bugs reported
- I've not upgraded this.

HTH

Clive

--