Re: exim problem

Vineet Kumar wrote:

I bounced your message back to the list, to continue the discussion in
the public forum.  This way, others may be able to provide input into
the discussion, and still others may benefit from reading the discussion
now and in the public list archives.

* Ivan Wills (ivan@apollolifesciences.com) [040302 10:59]: