Re: what app includes 'startx' command

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 13:57 -0800, MJ Inabnit wrote:

> I'm testing the latest debian "Sarge" installer.  It's improving,
> but . . .  What application includes the "startx" command?  I realize
> I can install xdm/gdm/whateverDM, but I like keeping things "lite" on
> the older computers.  Anyway, I have x configured, I bet it'd display
> Fluxbox great, if I could only launch x :)

mario@sonic: ~ $ apt-cache search startx
xbase-clients - miscellaneous X clients
mario@sonic: ~ $

Interestingly, I get "Can't find that file, at least not in that
distribution and on that architecture." on packages.debian.org:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=startx&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=testing&arch=i386