MIMEDefang 2.38 and Perl 5.8.3 Segfault

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a major drama whereby mimedefang is segfaulting after what I believe to be the latest Perl update.

I've posted a query on the mimedefang list and so far it looks to be a perl issue of some sort causing the segfault.

Is anyone else experiencing this and if so have you resolved it or filed a bug report?

I'm not sure how to narrow it down to a particular package/module/library or whatever so I can file a bug.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Pete