Re: Fetchmail Query

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:37:52 +0100
Oliver Fuchs <oliverfuchs@onlinehome.de> wrote:

> 1) Did you recreate the sendmail.cf file with e.g. sendmailconfig.

Yep, I ran sendmailconfig telling it to use the existing files.

> 2) No I only have the feature added to my sendmail.mc.

There goes that idea  :-)

> 3) In my .fetchmailrc I have at the beginning this options:
>
> [...]
> set bouncemail
> set spambounce
> set properties ""
> [...]
>

> Good luck
>
> Oliver
> --
Thanks Oliver, I've set --nobounce in /etc/defaults/fetchmail but I'll check what the other two do as well.

At the moment I'm sidetracked by mimedefang slaves dieing prematurely and preventing me getting mail. I've had to take it out of the loop temporarily  :-(

Pete