mozilla freezes on geocities.com?

mozilla seems to be working fairly well but when I went to geocities.com it repeatedly froze - the CPU usage went to 100% and mozilla windows were not updated at all, X window close didn't work, kill -15 worked.

not sure what triggered freeze, it wasn't a particular page or action but it was always on geocities.com (I don't remember mozilla freezeing on any other page recently).

  any ideas? similar/different experience? should I file a bug?

	erik