Reconfiguring internal clock

Hi!

I recently installed Debian GNU/Linux unstable on a notebook.
Previously I did several server installations and therefore were used
to the fact that only one operating system is present on the computer,
therefore I configured "hardware clock stores GMT" during install.

Being used to that, I did the same for the notebook. But on the
notebook there's another operating system present which assumes the
hardware clock stores local time.

How can I reconfigure this setting with Debian GNU/Linux unstable?

Thanks a lot in advanc!

--
Stefan Bellon