Re: Lightweight Alternative to Mozilla-Firebird

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom" <tom@abwaerts.be>
To: "Peter A. Cole" <peteracole@bigpond.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: Lightweight Alternative to Mozilla-Firebird

> * [28/02/2004 02:47] Peter A. Cole <peteracole@bigpond.com>:
>
> > Unfortunately, Dillo is a little too restrictive in features at the
> > moment, but when it's a little more along the development cycle I think
> > it'll be an excellent browser.
>
> I'm not sure at all, but I wouldn't hope for it to get more features
> soonish. I've known it in the state it's in for about two years, now.
> :-)
>
> Greets,
> Tom

You did it again Tom  :-)

I noticed on the site they're talking about another 12 months to get it
where I need it to be. If I had lots of $$$ I'd make a donation to help!

Also, I noticed by default in Sylpheed when you hit reply, it makes the list
the recipient, not the individual poster, unlike Outlook Express and
obviously mutt. My next step is to get all my mail onto the Debian box, then
all will be very happy indeed  :-)

Pete