Re: Cyrus/Imap and sa-learn?

On Friday 27 February 2004 07:21,
> Hej,
>
> I am wondering if anyone have any suggestions on how to do a cron
> based sa-learn on a SaLearn.spam and a SaLearn.ham folder in
> Cyrus/Imap.
[...]
> /Bengt

Hi Bengt,

I just wrote a Python script that does something quite similar:

 - looks for users with a uid within a set range
   (defaults to 1000-1999)
 - Spam trains on each of those user's
   ~/Maildir/.spam/cur|new|tmp folders
 - Ham trains on each of those user's
   ~/Maildir/.ham/cur|new|tmp folders
 - deletes the contents of those folders

The documentation and script can be downloaded from:
http://ericwalstad.com/pub/code

It's easy to customize the script if your folder structure is a little
different or if you don't want the mail deleted after training.

I welcome your feedback on the script.

Best,

Eric.