Re: DDs: etiquette of inquring about status of an ITP?

Hi, Chris.

Not a DD, but...

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 04:01:18PM -0500, Chris Metzler wrote:
> I'm curious what the etiquette is about inquiring into the status of
> an ITP.  On one hand, I'm reluctant to ask because I don't want to seem
> like I'm prodding the developer who posted the ITP, especially when
> he/she has volunteered time to do this.  I don't want to be rude or
> seem ungrateful.  But OTOH, if I knew for a fact that it wouldn't be

Iff you *need* to know it, there's no better way then ... er ... ask
them.  Just be polite and all, and they surely will be able to chew it.
Do what your gut tells you to do, and don't think about it so very much
;-)

Moreover, if you're willing to help them, maybe they shall even
appreciate it?

HTH

--
``You know those mail clients:  MS Outlook, mail(1), or even telnet(1).
  All of them suck.  This one just sucks less.''