Re: Tools to fix broken rar archives or pdfs?

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 03:51:17PM -0500, No Spam wrote:
> Pigeon wrote:
>
> >I have just downloaded the schematic for a Smart-UPS 700 in the form
> >of a rar archive from some Russian site. Unfortunately, the archive is
> >broken.
> >
> I successfully downloaded the rar file and opened it with no errors. I'd
> suggest that you use wget to retrieve the file and try again, unless you
> need the schematic mirrored somewhere.

Well, strap me up... must be firefox having some problem with the
site. I'd discounted the idea of it being a dodgy download as I'd got
the same error with the schematic for the 600 from the same site. But
using wget it works fine. Thanks!

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons