Re: Mason with Apache 2

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:29:29 +0100
Nicos Gollan <gtdev@spearhead.de> wrote:

> I had a look around and realized that the libapache2-request-perl
> package installs its files in a way that makes the module be loadable
> as Apache2::Apache::Request (only halfway, it still doesn't find the
> libapreq2 library), which looks like a bug for two reasons:

Adding to my own post: the exact error I get when trying to enable tthe
server module is:

Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/apreq.load:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_apreq.so into server:
libapreq2.so.2: cannot open shared object

I was unable to find any package providing that file.

--
Got Backup?

Jabber: Shadowdancer at jabber.fsinf.de