Re: apt-get rollback <packagename> !?!

On 2004-02-25, David Baron penned:
> On Wednesday 25 February 2004 19:01,
> debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org wrote:
>> While I agree that this feature would be awesome, I believe I've seen
>> many discussions indicating that this would be a lot more difficult
>> to implement than it might seem.
>
> Awesome and or difficult, we see now it has become necessary.

When you're quoting me, I'd appreciate it if you actually used my name
or email address.

The mailing list most certainly didn't generate that text; I did.

I don't know who "we" is, but "necessary" is a strong word, and the "we"
that includes me has not been convinced that it's the right word for
this situation.

--
monique