Re: sa-exim & remove from autowhitelist

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 19:43, David Purton wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 11:04:58AM +1030, David Purton wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>

> > > Mine is in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf
> > >

> > ah cunning.
> >
> > as in using this?
> >
> > auto_whitelist_path /path/to/file
> >
> > If I get this mail it has worked...
> >

> Woohoo - thankyou
>
> Any ideas where it was storing this stff before?
>
> dc

I believe that spamassassin stores whitelists, bayesian tokens, etc in
the home directory of the user that it runs as. This allows you to have
spamd do filtering based on data specific to each user.

If you are running spamd, check the /root/ directory for your missing
whitelists or other data. If I remember correctly, spamd runs as root
initially, then switches to the user which is requesting a scan (either
the user spamc is run as, or as specified like so: spamc -u bob). If the
user doesnt exist, it falls back to nobody.

-davidc