Re: Trouble with GTK fonts

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 09:59:54AM -0800, Aaron Peters said
> I'm having trouble with GTK fonts on a
> testing/unstable system.  Basically, fonts in every
> GTK-based (1.2) app come up as compeletely garbled.
> I'm using XFree 3.3.6 (due to an old video card) and
> xfs- I don't know if this is the problem.  I'd be
> happy to send a xwd screendump in order to illustrate
> "garbled", and provide any other pertinent info.

Try moving the Type1 fonts to the end of your FontPath list in both X
and your font server?

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:   Verisign Mole Chobetsu Cheney Delta Force MDA bomb beanpole