Re: voodoo3 direct rendering.

Gerard Ceraso wrote:
> I am trying to get direct rendering working with a 3dfx voodoo3. I
> think I have most things I need, I have the support compiled into the
> kernel.  When I run glxinfo I get the following. I am running
> 2.6.2. Any ideas what I may be missing?

That card only accelerates when using 16 bpp. And since XFree 4.3, up to
1024x768 only (since it has 16MB and higher resolutions caused crashes).

Do your settings comply to that?

--
Cristian Gutierrez			http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~crgutier
crgutier[@]dcc.uchile.cl                        Jabber:crgutier@jabber.org

What can the average user can do to ensure his security? "Nothing,
you're screwed"