Mac address changing utility?

Like the mac address of an ethernet card can be changed with ifconfig hw
ether xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx, is there some utility in windoze to do this? I'm
asking this here because if asked at a windoze ng, they might not even
know what I'm speaking of. I have to sometime use windows on my laptop and
need to access the net using the ip address of the desktop machine. If
someone knows of any such utility, I'd be grateful if he/she replies to
this message.

Regards,
Deboo