Re: sid dvd jigdo template files renamed ??

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:11:14PM +0000, stephen parkinson wrote:
> whilst trying to jigdo sid dvd's, noticed that it now looks for
> jigdosid-386-1.template as opposed to sid-i386-1.template
> however ftp site filenames have not changed

Since there is no such thing as an official Sid DVD, does anyone get to
know where you might be looking at, and why you wouldn't be talking to
whomever actually created the jigdo file?

Actually, I'm quite sure you're talking about the fsn.hu image, as I don't
know of anyone else silly enough to waste time with Sid DVD's.  I suppose
they do it because people are stupid enough to want them.

--
 Marc Wilson |     "I am ready to meet my Maker.  Whether my Maker
 msw@cox.net |     is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is