Re: Script to upload files

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 01:29:28PM -0500 or thereabouts, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> I need a script that would upload local files to a remote apache
> server running on debian, activated from a web page served by the
> above mentioned debian server. The browser clients may be expected to run
> anything, mostly windows, which makes it difficult to predict where
> their files are going to be.
> Any advice will be appreciated. I am willing to read the manual

Is this for using PHP? If so, there is a fine PHP manual, where such is
discussed at, of course <php.net>.

I think this question is best posed to a web development list, such as
the forums available at php.net. After, you've read the manual. I
hardly think people are going to write it for you, expecially as you
don't seem to have done any homework, yourself.

If this is regarding cgi-perl, then there are many fine scripts
available at freescripts.net. Anyway, I'm not sure of that last URL, you
might have to Google.

--
Stephen