Re: PNY USB CompactFlash card reader

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 01:55:44PM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Before I return the thing, I thought I'd see if anyone knows of a
> way to make it work cleanly.

I have no experianece with cameras however with usb memory keys/sticks
I use a combination of usbmgr and automount. Its been working
on a few systems for over a month and I put it on my own last week with
only one problem - which I put down as a freak conicidene.

The other option is to mount it as needed. It should be /dev/sda1 or
/dev/sdb1. Don't forget to load the vfat module as the camera probably
uses FAT.

The modules you need are usb-storage, scsi_mod(scsi) and sd_mod(scsi HDD)
but usbmgr will take care of this stuff for you.

Brian