Scoring up unstable security fixes in my /etc/apt/preferences:

I am using debian testing.

Is it possible to configure my /etc/apt/preferences in such a way that
I automatically upgrade a package from testing to unstable whenever
this can save me from a security problem?

Perhaps I am looking for a pin that tells me whether or not a package
in unstable contains a fix for a security error.

I suspect that it would be easier for me to perform automatic
downgrading to sarge. The reason is that the security fixes for
woody(stable) are placed on a different server. However sometimes I
cannot downgrade without tearing everything apart in my
system. Therefore I would prefer to be able to upgrade.

Is this a wellknown problem? I would be grateful if someone would
enlighten me with a solution. (I did not find it in APT-HOWTO)

                        Thanks in advace

                                Niels

--
Niels L Ellegaard  http://dirac.ruc.dk/~gnalle/