Re: default destination in exim?

Antony Gelberg wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 05:20:15PM -0700, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
>> I get horribly uncomfortable reading exim documentation, but you have
>> found exactly the bit I needed.  Thank you *so* much.
>
> Ain't that the truth.  I would have thought after so long with Linux,
> I'd be hardened to all the excellent but technical documentation out
> there.  But that one is a git.  I should probably get the O'Reilly
> book.
>
> Then again, I have the same problem with Emacs, but perhaps that's
> just me.  (Not looking to start a war, even though I use vi most of
> the time, I'm incompetent on that as well!)

Well, count me in :) I do not find the documentation of exim to be
very well writen. I have read, then tried the things i wanted to do and
failed miserably. I only succeeded in doing them because of some
guides and sample exim.conf's i found. Otherwise, it would have
been a no-no. I also thought about buying the book from O'Reilly.
It looks good but i'm not sure it will add a lot of value compared
to the online docs of Exim.

Regards,
Benedict