Re: [OT] New tab instead of new Window in Mozilla

Joerg wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> When I do BLAST searches (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/BLAST/), I have to
> wait for the results and then click a java-script button (Format!), and
> results page is shown in a new window. Can I change this behaviour so
> that no new window is opened, but the new page opens in a new tab? I
> have tried dragging the button to the "new tab" icon on the toolbar, but
> this does load the new page. Any ideas?

It's possible it you install Tab Extensions:

http://white.sakura.ne.jp/~piro/xul/_tabextensions.html.en

Just go to Tab Extentions preferences -> Advanced -> Open tabs instead of windows for ...

HTH
--
OoberMick
Unix: Where you can throw the manual on the keyboard and get a command.