Re: Cyrus imapd 2.2?

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 01:54:45PM +0000, David Blundell wrote:
> > I have seen a wishlist bug (#221894) for 2.2 but was not able to find
> > more than that.  Does anyone know if experimental debs are available
> > anywhere?  Even though it will not yet be production ready it would be
> > very good to get some experience of the virtual domain support.
>
> Ask Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org>.  He's the 2.1
> maintainer and the originator of the ITP for 2.2.  Though I don't use
> his packages (I built my own for woody and customized it more
> specifically to my environment) I gather he's very much competent and on
> top of things regarding these packages.  If he hasn't yet uploaded 2.2
> packages, I'm sure there's a good reason for it.

Indeed. I just can't finish the dang thing because real life is doing a LOT
of interference.  The time I have to spend on Cyrus has to be split on 2.1
and 2.2, and getting 2.1's Murder aggregator stuff into shape had to take
priority.

I _hope_ I will be able to do a no-upgrade-path upload of 2.2 to
experimental somewhat soon.

  Henrique Holschuh