Re: Cyrus imapd 2.2?

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 01:54:45PM +0000, David Blundell wrote:
> I have seen a wishlist bug (#221894) for 2.2 but was not able to find
> more than that.  Does anyone know if experimental debs are available
> anywhere?  Even though it will not yet be production ready it would be
> very good to get some experience of the virtual domain support.

Ask Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org>.  He's the 2.1
maintainer and the originator of the ITP for 2.2.  Though I don't use
his packages (I built my own for woody and customized it more
specifically to my environment) I gather he's very much competent and on
top of things regarding these packages.  If he hasn't yet uploaded 2.2
packages, I'm sure there's a good reason for it.

noah