any ACTIVE debian user/expert in CHONGQING,CHINA ?

Hi!Everyone,

G'day!

At present, I'm still trying to install debian via ADSL, but  failed, adsl  modem can't get detected & driven. any solution for this issue?
By the way ,any debian users/expert in CHONGQING on this mailing-list still? just let me know, thus  I could  make a borrowing of  debian CDs and get  first hand tips on debian installations.

in your experiences, does the latest version of debian support nforce2 motherboard & ATI Radeon 9200  graphic card well? is 3d accelerations in function yet?

Write me back then.

Best Regards!

Yours faithfully,
Tom