Anti-aliasing fonts in OpenOffice & vncserver

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is a FAQ, but maybe I'm doing something a little different.

I'm setting up what I call a "Linux Desktop Server". It uses a similar idea to Citrix and MS Terminal server, but with VNC instead.

Anyway, if I point OpenOffice to an Xfree86 Xserver, I get anti-aliased fonts, but not with the vncserver as the Xserver.

They're seperate machines, so I'm hoping there is some package I forgot to install, or some config option that needs to be set so I can have anti-aliased fonts through the VNC server.

Mike