RE: Remote access PC support

VNC is slow, but has saved me a lot of trouble in the past.
VNC via SSH doesn't seem to make any difference, performance wise.  Not
that I have noticed.
Terminal services via SSH too, that works really well too, imex.

I had vnc running in a terminal services window over SSH, and while not
very snappy, does work ok.

VPN now though, so I don't use those methods any more.

Matt