Re: Lilo-Guru for SoftwareRaidSetup wanted ...

also sprach Martin Petersen <martin.petersen@picturepuzzlemedien.de> [2004.02.17.2039 +0100]:
> Could someone out there plese drop me a few lines 'bout how to setup the
> lilo-configuration?

the attached lilo.conf does the trick for me.

have you verified that the raid works with lsraid and /proc/mdstat?

`. `'`

# /etc/lilo.conf

lba32

disk=/dev/hda bios=0x80