Re: kde styles missing after upgrade to 3.1.5

On Monday 16 February 2004 13:28, Adam Aube wrote:
> On Monday 16 February 2004 02:56 pm, Justin Guerin wrote:
> > On Monday 16 February 2004 12:38, Adam Aube wrote:
> > > Let's see if anything's missing. Post the output of
> > >
> > > dpkg -l | grep "  kde"
> >
> > Here you go:
>
> [snipped]
>

> The only singificant difference I see is that you have a newer version of
> kdebase than I do. However, you stated that the themes were in kdelibs,
> and those packages are the same version (after you upgraded kdelibs to
> 3.1.5, that is).
>
> Maybe the initial installation was corrupted somehow. Try reinstalling
> the kdelibs packages:
>
> apt-get install --reinstall kdelibs kdelibs-bin kdelibs-data
>
> Beyond that, I don't know what to suggest.
>
> Adam

I tried reinstalling the kdelibs packages to no avail.  I tried upgrading
the rest of KDE, also to no avail.  I tried reinstalling Konqueror and
kcontrol (the two packages having the problem), to no avail.  I haven't
checked all other KDE apps, but of the ones I've tried, those are the only
two that have the problem.

Oh, well.  I guess I hope KDE 3.2 comes into Sid soon.  In the mean time,
I'll continue to look, and I'll post a solution if I ever find it.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Justin