Re: kde styles missing after upgrade to 3.1.5

On Monday 16 February 2004 02:56 pm, Justin Guerin wrote:
> On Monday 16 February 2004 12:38, Adam Aube wrote:
> > Let's see if anything's missing. Post the output of
> >
> > dpkg -l | grep "  kde"
>
> Here you go:

[snipped]

> Note that I've got this on two separate machines, both running Sid.

> I was surprised to see that kdelibs wasn't 3.1.5, but that's not the
> problem, as I just upgraded it, and the problem didn't change.

(I'm actually on Sarge, and I though you were, too. My mistake for
assuming, though it may not be an issue here)

The only singificant difference I see is that you have a newer version of
kdebase than I do. However, you stated that the themes were in kdelibs,
and those packages are the same version (after you upgraded kdelibs to
3.1.5, that is).

Maybe the initial installation was corrupted somehow. Try reinstalling the
kdelibs packages:

apt-get install --reinstall kdelibs kdelibs-bin kdelibs-data

Beyond that, I don't know what to suggest.

Adam