Re: is it 2.6 or alsa?

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 04:17:59PM +0100, Wolfgang Lonien wrote:
> The problem is: I don't actually know where to start searching, since 2.6
> also brings ALSA into the game, and until now I used OSS.

Not so much in answer to your real problem, but the kernel team is
moving away from OSS in favor of ALSA (note how OSS is deprecated in
the config now).  The direction you move in to get a fix should IMHO be
towards that end...

Did you perhaps choose both when configuring??

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,