gdb 6.0 (unofficial) backport from unstable to testing available?

Hello!

I'm running Debian testing with kernel 2.6.2. When debugging programs with
gdb 5.3, I get the following error messages:

(gdb) r
Starting program:
/home/holgi/sara4-stuff/sas/xmlmodule/test-progs/sqltok+xqueryconv-test/tam_select-test_mg
Error while reading shared library symbols:
Cannot find new threads: capability not available
Cannot find user-level thread for LWP 1377: capability not available

This seems to be a known problem (googled for the error message) in
conjunction with kernel 2.6.x and the advice is to use gdb 6.0.
Since gdb 6.0 has not yet officially made it into testing due to some
dependency problems, where can I find a backported version of gdb 6,0 to
Debian testing so that I can debug my program using gdb 6.0?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Greetings,

	Holger