Re: Fw: Exim4 Sender Address Rewriting

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Verbovetsky" <verbovet@mccme.ru>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Exim4 Sender Address Rewriting

Dear Peter,

Unfortunately, I don't have further ideas, this doesn't happen for me.
Maybe you have an old email-addresses file in
rewrite/31_exim4-config_rewriting ?

Generally, the evil rewritting lives in the rewrite directory and takes
addresses from the email-addresses file, so it should not be difficult
to catch it. But really I can't help.

Good luck,
Alex

Not a problem Alex, thanks for your help anyway. At least I can safely send
mail to the Internet at large now!

I can't find any other existing email-addresses unfortunately and I would
expect it may even have something to do with Outlook Express, which is an
unfortunate but necessary evil here.

I'll keep looking for an answer, there'll be one out there somewhere  :-)

Pete