Re: How to install Debian with Promise FastTrak 376 chip onboard?

Hi Antony,

you are the man, which saved me! Install with the help of your webpage was
easy and fast and the installer detected my harddisk (no raid). But now
after reboot, I can't boot. Grub crashes and showed only the Grub prompt at
the bottom of the screen.

How can I boot with your driver?

Thanx in advance,

Danny