downloading packages separately

Hi,

I have a (slow) dial-up connection but wish to download the x-window-system using apt-get.

I would like to download the *.deb files separately from another source (with faster Internet connection).

How can I easily obtain all the *.deb files to achieve this?  I did a search of the packages on www.debian.org for x-window-system and was met with many links to all the dependent modules.  Is there a way I can pull down all relevant files?

regards,
Charles