Re: Compiling Support for Intel Pro/100 VE Network Adapter

Hi,
I have the same adapter and the driver is available in kernel 2.4.24. just
recompiled, selected the driver and ran it.

regds,
Sanjay

                      Elimar
                      Riesebieter              To:       debian-user@lists.debian.org
                      <riesebie@lxtec.d        cc:
                      e>                       Subject:  Re: Compiling Support for Intel Pro/100 VE
                                                Network Adapter
                      13/02/2004 01:48
                      AM

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 the mental interface of
Martin Hermanowski told:

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:52:27PM -0600, Doug MacFarlane wrote:
> [...]
> > When I edited .config before make menuconfig, the CONFIG_E100=m line
got
> > blown away.  So I added it after the make menuconfig . . . but in the
final
> > config that was installed in /boot, it still isn't there.  So, at any
rate,
> > I run modconf, the E100 shows up in the list, but when I pick it, I get
> > installation failed.
>
> Try a more recent kernel, Intel changes the E100' chipset quite often.
>
> LLAP, Martin

What does LLAP mean in your opinion?

$ dict LLAP

1 definition found

>From V.E.R.A. -- Virtual Entity of Relevant Acronyms (December 2003)
[vera]:

  LLAP
         Localtalk Link Access Protocol (AppleTalk, LAP)

Ciao

Elimar

--
  You cannot propel yourself forward by